Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Let's Talk Real Housewives of Atlanta!

Chel

Hello Demetrians! It's been a while since we've had a nice discussion on here, so I'm starting this one up to get us back talking. There's been a lot going on in Dee Dee's World and we have a lot to talk about! Dee Dee's latest project, the Real Housewives of Atlanta, has definitely kept the people talking! Let's bring some of that to Dee Dee's World! We can use this discussion thread to chat every week about episodes of RHOA. What do you think of Dee Dee's appearance so far? What do you predict will happen in the future? Share your thoughts! Let's keep in mind, we do not condone any negtivity in Dee Dee's World. It's ok to disagree and voice your opinions, but please do it in a mature and respectful manner! Thank you! :-) 

--

January 11, 2015 at 5:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alana
At first I didn't really know how I felt about Dee Dee being on #RHOA. I just couldn't see her sweet & humble self going on there with those hoodlings (Not all of them lol) Now I've gotten used to seeing her. She has handled her self just like a grown women, she was very respectful and handled herself very professional. I'm glad she checked Phaedra fr 😂😂 It's about time somebody said something to her. Ready to see what happens next though! #DEMETRIAN #TeamDemetria
--
January 16, 2015 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Casey Carter Baker

I was also unsure of her role in the #RHOA.  I have never been a fan of that show.  Just never understood how grown woman could be that way. Since Demetria's arrival on the show i now found a new show to watch and love the new vibe that she brings.  Doesn't take anything from anybody and she stands up for what she believes in.  I loved how she handled the situation with Phaedra.  Not all relationships are perfect but before you start to talk about someone else's relationship better make sure yours in right.  Looking forward to this weeks episode .  #TeamDemetria #Demetrian

January 17, 2015 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

I wasn''t extremely thrilled that she joined the show either. But, after talking to her.. she has promised to NOT let her FANmily down and defame who she is. She ONLY did this show to broadcast her music, now if somthing else comes in the works for her on the show... let's not beat her up about it. She is only doing what's best for her, her son/family and her career. Make sure you all continue to tune in to see what Demetria brings to #RHOA every sunday @ 8/7c!

--

January 19, 2015 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

I also wasn't very excited when I found out she would be a part of the show. I'm not a fan of reality tv and I know the negative reputation it tends to have, so I was pretty nervous about this. However, Demetria made it clear what her true intentions were for doing this show, and I trusted that she wouldn't let me down, like she said she wouldn't. So far, I can say that she has kept her word! Overall, I'm pleased with the way she has been carrying herself on the show, and she truly brings so much life to the show! (NO BORING COMMUNION BREAD!) I promise I'm not just saying that because I'm a Demetrian either! I'm also very happy with the general reception she has been getting from the viewers! It makes this experience much easier to deal with! Looking forward to what's to come in these next episodes!

--

January 21, 2015 at 3:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

What did you all think of Demetria's return? Do you think she was right to stay out of the drama or should she have jumped in it with the rest of her friends? I personally wish we could have seen/heard more from her in general, but I'm glad she stayed quiet in regards to the drama at the dinner table. That just goes to show that Demetria is her own person and is not a "follower" or "Bandwagon" as some people believe. Just because she hangs with a group of people doesn't make her exactly like them, and tonght just showed how she stands out as an individual. Although she chooses to hang with the crew she hangs with, she still uses good judgement and knows how to avoid the drama. Love it!

--

March 2, 2015 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.