Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > If you could spend one day with Demetria Mckinney, what would you do?

QU33N J

I would go shopping and hang out and talk and give her a tour of Little Rock.

--

*!*!*!*!*!*!*Jasmine Jackson @.K.@ Mz. Queen J Representin' that 1-4, 1-4!!!!!!  *!*!*!*!*!*!

October 18, 2009 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

IF I COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH DEMETRIA....

WELL, FIRST...

I WILL TRY TO CONTROL MYSELF BEFORE I PASS OUT!!! LOL

THEN, AFTER I GOT MYSELF TOGETHER I WOULD TELL HER HOW SHE INSPIRES ME....

AFTER THAT, I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND A WHOLE ENTIRE DAY WITH HER,

I WOULD LOVE FOR HER TO TAKE ME ON A TOUR OF HER "EVERYDAY LIFSTYLE" {I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SPEND ONE DAY IN HER SHOES}

AFTER THAT WE COULD PROBABLY GO OUT TO EAT AND HAVE A "ONE ON ONE" CONVERSATION ABOUT ANY AND EVERYTHING

THEN RIGHT BEFORE WE DEPARTED, I WOULD CRY BEFORE I LEAVE, KNOWING THAT, THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE THE LAST TIME I WOULD GET TO SEE MY IDOL "FACE TO FACE"

THATS WHAT I DREAMED MY DAY WITH DEMETRIA MCKINNEY WOULD BE LIKE...

WELL, UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS....

PEACE & LOVE :0)

--

October 19, 2009 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nikki

I would definitely want to hang with her for a day.  I would like to see her on the set of House of Payne..to see how she plans for her role.  I would like to go with her to the studio to hear her recording.  I want to hear her speak.  I would like to hear her advice to young women.  I would just like to hang out with her to get to know her.  We can go out to eat, shopping, and just talk.  I will be in Atlanta in December, it would be so cool just to bump into her. 

October 19, 2009 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Since we both live in Atlanta. We could just hang out there. Even though I am from Atlanta, there are many places in Atlanta that I have not been so she could show me around. Hang out with her as she do her regualr routine, get togethers and meets. And even hang out at the Tyler Perry Studio if she is working that day on the set. I would not act like I am obsessed with her, but she is an inspiration to me as well as others and she seems like a really cool person like me. I had people tell me I seem cool just from a picture they saw of me on my facebook and myspace page. She could even meet my family and hang out with us. And my family always have jokes to tell and many laughs to share, which i know she would enjoy.

October 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

IF I COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH DEMETRIA WE WOULD GO SHOPPING  AT THE MALLAND HANG OUT. AFTER AT WE WILL TALK  ABOUT HOW SHE BECAME WHO  SHE IS NOW. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I WILL BE HAPPY TO BE WITH HER

November 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dejazmin17

i would love to be on house of payne

--

Demetria Mckinny Fan

April 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Faith B.

Well.....after I wake up after passing out several times[thanks for taking the words out of my mouth iesha!!!!lol]...I would tell her how much and why she inspires me so..tell her basically everything thats posted on my profile...which in between tears of joy would take about an hour!lmao!!!(but no really I would cry).It would also be cool if I could tour the set of HOP with her,meet some of the cast and see what she does on a daily basis.More than ANYTHING,I would REALLY REALLY love it if I could dance with her or go to the studio with her because I loooove to sing and dance;its where my heart is,its what I do best[no im not bragging just sayin lol]and I feel like there would be no better way for me to do something that I love doing with the person that I love and admire the most....DEE DEEEE!:-)

That would be one of my dreams come true if I were able to spend a day with Demetria McKinney

*fingers crossed*Dear Lord:Please allow me the opportunity to meet Ms.McKinney one day,so that I can tell her how much of an inspiration she is to me.Amen.

--

xo_Faith ! <3

April 3, 2010 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

BEFORE OR AFTER I PASS OUT. LOL WELL, SINCE I LIVE IN JAMAICA, WE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE BEACH OF COURSE, THEN SHOPPING SOMEWHERE. THEN, WE WOULD GO TO THE WATER PARK AND GO DIRT BIKE RIDING AT MY UNCLES PLACE. (HE GOT A BUNCH OF BIKES :D) THEN I GUESS WE WOULD JUST CHAT AND STUFF AND GET ACQUAINTED. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DAY TO ME. :D

April 7, 2010 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MissKey97

QU33N J at 09:21PM on Oct 18, 2009

I would go shopping and hang out and talk and give her a tour of Little Rock.

Well, first I would try not to freak her out with all my phsycotic screaming lolz:D... then would go with her to Magic Mountain and have a ball!!!! Then I would give a little tour of Cali.:cool: Finally I would try not 2 pass out!!!! 

April 8, 2010 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kayla Noble

i would love to just get the chance to talk to her and really get her input on things. i would also love to here her sing because i think she has a beautiful voice. but what i would love the most is just to have the oppertunity to see who she really is as a person without the camras just her being real. she seems like a really down to earth person

--

always and forever just being me. stay blessed

April 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

first i would be shock that i am getting to meet her for the first time .i would want to go out and have a good time and make the best of it .go to some shopping malls and just hang out with her for the day.a day that i would never forget with my sister in gods eyes.

May 9, 2012 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.