Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > What If Demetria Mckinney had her own T.V show?

QU33N J

If Demetria Mckinney had her own T.V show, I bet you it would be the best T.V show ever, Would'nt it? Don't you agree?

--

*!*!*!*!*!*!*Jasmine Jackson @[email protected] Mz. Queen J Representin' that 1-4, 1-4!!!!!!  *!*!*!*!*!*!

November 14, 2009 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

IF DEE DEE HAD HER ON SHOW I WOULD BE HER SUPER FAN. I WOLD WATCH IT EVERYDAY, WEEK, ETC. LIKE I DO HOP. AND I KNOW HER SHOW WOULD BE ABOUT REAL LIFE ISSUES LIKE HOP. BECAUSE SHE IS ALL ABOUT HELPING OTHERS AND SHOWING PEOPLE WHAT REAL LIFE IS ALL ABOUT AND THAT ALL PEOPLE GO THROUGH HARD TIMES IN THEIR LIFE WHETHER IT BE MENATLLY, SOCIALLY, OR PHYSICALLY. SHE WOULD JUST KEEP IT REAL, BASICALLY!

November 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

I WOULD BE SUPER EXCITED TO SEE DEE DEE DOING HER THANG WITH HER OWN REALITY SHOW.

HECK! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISE IF SHE BECAME THE NEXT "TYLER PERRY"

HER SHOW WOULD BE REALLY GOOD, ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH IN HER PAST LIFE, IT WOULD BE REALLY INTERESTING TO SEE HOW SHE LIVE HER EVERYDAY LIFE ON SCREEN... :)

--

November 15, 2009 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexia

I will most definaly watch.Why because she is funny & I think she has potinal to have her own tv show.

November 16, 2009 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

IF DEE DEE HAD HER OWN SHOW I WILL WATCH IT ALL THE TIME

November 17, 2009 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dejanae

i agree iesha i mean dee dee is amazing she funny and i believe one day she will be the next tyler perry

--
dejanae travis
February 27, 2013 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

IF DEE DEE HAD HER OWN SHOW IT WOULD BE AMAZING I WOULD WATCH IT EVERY TIME IT COME ON TV AND EVEN GET THE DVDS BUT IT WOULD BE AMAZING TO SEE HER ON HER OWN SHOW JUST BEING HER SELF I AGREE A WHOLE LOT IF SHE HAD HER OWN SHOW MAYBE HER OWN CHANNEL AT THAT

March 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Wesley

I believe she has what it takes to make TV show a smash hit.

--

Michael Wesley8)

March 17, 2013 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.