Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > If you could celebrate your birthday with Demetria what would you do?

michelle20

Well if i could celebrate my birthday with Demetria i would throw her a fan party. Just because i know how much she loves us lol also, because i know it's something that she has never done before. I also know her fans would show her the best time and give her the best presenst even if we couldn't afford it lol.

P.S Happy Birthday dee dee i hope that you enjoy it.

August 27, 2010 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sharnette

if I could celebrate my birthday with demetria i would want to go somewhere nice and just party with her and meet all the other celebrites that she knows and have the best time my birthday is coming up in sept too and i really would love to spend my birthday with her that would be the best present in the world!!!!:)

August 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stephanie

If I could celebrate my bday with Demetria I would love to go out to a nice restaurant and just talk TRY 2 make her laugh & just b nice 2 her!

--

~ S T  E P H A N I E ~

i love you Demetria!

♥  ~  ♥    ~    ♥    ~   ♥

December 5, 2010 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temperance

mmmmmmmm.....If I could celebrate bday w/ dee dee.....I would want to shop all day.....then watch the best movies.....and teach her how 2 cook,,,,lma0!(since we know she aint to good in the kitchen).....then play some basketball....ooooo ans sing all day lizzzooonng....l0lz?!....then finally just talk....and ask her for advice.

--

* Island Princess *

December 6, 2010 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Mannnnn Id even k.....I mean....just being with her for my bday would make my day....now where we go or wut we do...idk....wutever it is I know it would be fun...even if we just "sat there and picked our noses and flicked whatever we found at the wall" bahahahahaha.

--

December 6, 2010 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dejazmin17

If I could spend my Bday with Dee Dee I would Love for her to teach me my lines if i was on house of payne

--

Demetria Mckinny Fan

January 30, 2011 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

if i could celebrate my birthday with demetria it would be the best birthday ever i would cry but i will be happy at the some time i would be joyful that i have final got to meet her and be my dreams would have came true i am big fan of her .It would be great to spend my 33 birthday with her i pray that it happen please.

chasity finger from NC my birthday is august 26 1980

--
May 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pearpooh20
If I could spend my birthday with Dee Dee I think I would like to go ti dinner maybe wobble with her since thats her favorite dance and then just sit down and talk pick her brain alittle LIL :-) THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE
--
May 10, 2012 at 3:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.