Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > about new SEASON!!!

melissa

what do u guys think will happen in the new season?

i hope cj n janine dont break up

February 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

melissa

i think calvin will get out of jail, maranda will have the baby, and i dont think that curtis n ella will sell the house... and i thin kcj n janine will eventually get through this some how, atkeast i hope they because from the episode titles, they look like they're gonna have sum seriouis issues

February 21, 2011 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Casey Carter Baker

i am hoping that CJ and Janine get through this as well.  Some of the title have it that they may decide to split but may get back together. Hoping for the best.  Cant wait for March 30.

February 21, 2011 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dejazmin17

I think that janine will comfont monica and they dont be bestfriends any more and that her and cj will hopefully work out they problems and will still be married and I hope curtis and ella dont cell their house And hopefully that ccalvin get out of jail and that miranda have the baby and that they get to see calvin jr again.

--

Demetria Mckinny Fan

February 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacha Nicole Clarke

I think calvin will be realeased and tracy will finally give up, curtis and ella wont sell the house cause they have too many memories there and if they do leave no one will be able to move into there house without their permission. I think janine will confront monica and cj. Her and cj will fight, maybe cj will move out, they talk about getting a divorce and never do and llyod and clairetha will get married.

--

SNC ♥

February 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Ebzter" C.
I think tht Curtis & Ella wont sell the house. In the last ep he kept procrastinating by sayin he want a blue pen, then black,and goin back n forth. Calvin will get released rt b4 Miranda has the baby. Now w/ my fav couple CJ and Janine i can only hope 4 the best. From thr titles it seems like they will split 4 awhile and become seperated. But then l8ter on they come back 2gether. I might b a drawn out drama like it was w/ Calvin n Miranda. I hope they ave one of those elevator moments! Tht would b 2 cute!
February 21, 2011 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

In the new season, I believe that CJ and Janine will go througha lot of downs. The show will recap all the bad and goods of theirrelationship. I believe that Janine will realize all the things that CJ hasdone for her and she will realize that all he wants is more time with her. Butnow since CJ has mess up with kissing Monica, he will realize that him andJanine relationship is precious and realize there are some things they have tocompromise, like with her working, but not with the odd hours and travelingthat she has been doing. Ella will be there for them to show them how much theyhave been there for each other. I don't think they will be on each other goodside that soon, but they will eventually forgive each other and get backtogether. They may even go to a marriage therapist for help; the therapist willactually make them both open up about their feelings. In some of the pastepisodes CJ has proven that he is still hurt and torn by Janine leaving thefamily when she was on drugs.  He neverconfronted her about how he really felt about it. But the new season will beinteresting and I can’t wait to see it. At least we will see a lot more of CJ and Janine this season, because thedrama will be on them. Y’all know Tyler Perry is all about showing real lifesituation in this show, so we will see them argue, like we have been seeing, aswell as cry, confess and forgive.  Thisis the reason I love this show. And of course as you all agree, CJ and Janineare my favorite TV couple.

February 21, 2011 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sharnette

when is the new season? when will it begin and this time tyler perry needs to keep it running long it seems like he'll have a new season with only a few new episodes and than there's repeats again what is he doing? if ur gonna do a new season then it should last for a period of time

February 23, 2011 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

where did yall see the episode titles cuz i really want to know

--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

February 23, 2011 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

melissa

tbs fan forum

February 24, 2011 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

I think that Cj & Janine will go through some tough times and end up getting rid of Monica and Janine will eventually quit her job and they will come close to breaking up then the kids will be very upset and curtis and ella will make cj & janine weigh out the good and the bad and they will end up staying together...

--

#Demetrian4Life

February 24, 2011 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Asya D. Love
I believe janine is gonna be hurt by this and confront them both. I think CJ is going to find a way to make it Janine's fault bcuz he's gettin pretty good at it. I do think they'll reach their breaking point, but ella will talk to janine and curtis will talk some sense into CJ. I hope they work through it and janine don't run to Roland just to get revenge on CJ. All i know is they can't break up bcuz i have waited TOO long for them to get back together and my heart can't take it. Janine just need to quit and stay at home. I know she don't have to work she just want to, but DANG they need to compromise.
February 28, 2011 at 1:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lild_blessed

melissa at February 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM

what do u guys think will happen in the new season?

i hope cj n janine dont break up

• me too. that our favorite couple  I praying the stay together and work it out
March 7, 2011 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

melissa

just read wat was gonna happen in the new airings on the new HOP website, so here it is:

PAYNEFUL RESOLUTION RESOLUTION (AIRS 3/30/11) CJ AND JANINE WORK ON THE MARRIAGE ISSUES. CALVIN GETS OUT OF JAIL, MIRANDA HAS HER BABY

GROWING PAYNES (AIRS 3/30/11) JAZMINE STARTS WEARING MAKEUP AND HANGING WITH THE WRONG CROWD. CURTIS & ELLA HAVE A WEIGHT LOSS COMPETITION.

March 10, 2011 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.