Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > My sister's encounter with Demetria McKinney

Asya D. Love
Okay guys! My sister lives in ATL and she goes to a fashion design school so she needed to go to a fabric store. She went to a store called Gail K and who walked in but Dee Dee herself with her son. Long story short, my sister was standing 2 feet away from her and didn't say anything bcuz she was too scared! I died a little on the inside. Ugh!
February 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

AHHHHH! KILL ME NOW!!! LMBOOOO!

NO FORREAL!

DID YO SISTER KNOW WHO SHE WAS!? WAS SHE IN SHOCKED, WAS SHE BUSY DOING SOMETHING SHE COULDNT LEAVE TO SAY SOMETHING TO DEE DEE!? I MEAN BECAUSE I WOULD QUIT UNDERSTAND ALL THAT.... BUT! UGGGGGGH!!! PLEASE ASK YO SISTER WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN THE TIME DEE DEE  WALKED IN... AND THE TIME THEY DEPARTED! BECAUSE I TRUELY WANT TO KNOW LMBOOO!

*SIGHS* :( LMBO!

February 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Omgggggg REALLY?!?!?! Wait did this happen today??? omgggg yesss please tell us more i wanna know too!! lol

--

February 27, 2011 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

If it was me, I most likely would have been scared to say anything too! lol

--

February 27, 2011 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Asya D. Love
Yes she knew who Dee Dee was and no it didn't happen today. She called my mom and said she saw "Janine" from house of payne in the fabric store. So of course i INSTANTLY went in on questions. I asked her "did u speak to her," and she said no. I asked why? She said bcuz she didn't know what to say. I said how about your sister is a HUGE fan or can i get a picture with u or somethin! Yeah none of the above happened. She said she was standing right by me, she was in there with her son and she was talkin to a girl at the counter and i didn't say anything bcuz there were a lot of ppl around her (including her). She did add that Dee Dee's accent was "country." I told her she couldn't talk about Dee deei bcuz she didn't talk TO her. Lol!
February 28, 2011 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Ohhhhh ok well thanks for sharing!!! Yes I probably would have been stuck like your sis lol I was just talking about that yesterday saying how if I actually did get to meet her I would be scared and not know what to say lol & yes I notice some of the things she says has a lil country accent to it lol!!!

--

February 28, 2011 at 4:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Asya D. Love
I probably would have been stuck for the first 5 mins, but after that i would've calmly just told her i was a huge fan and asked for a picture. My sister sees famous ppl all the time in ATL and never says anything to them. She's seen T-boz, Ne-Yo, Lil' scrappy, jane fonda, demetria mckinney, and when she 1st moved to ATL J. Holiday lived above her. When i go stay with her i NEVER see anyone. Lol!
February 28, 2011 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Faith B.

ok so number A ! WHY didnt your sis say anything ? LOL ! Number B .... so what made your sis decide not to say anything like????.... LMBO ! oh yeah !!!! so uhm.... WHY she aint say nothin ! omgggggggggggggggggggggg SO NOT COOL and/OR fair ! LET me walk in a sto and see dee dee ! LOL it would take me a good mili second to get to where she is lol and bahhaha @the accent! yeah we country down here in the south LOL its all gravy....

ps. why didnt yo sis say anything?????? LOL Omggg

--

xo_Faith ! <3

February 28, 2011 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Asya D. Love

Girl IDK!!!! I was so mad bcuz she always see ppl i want to meet. I was DANG why  u didn't say anything?? She was like "I didn't know what say." Now i just wanna go to Gail K just to see if she'll be there when i go. Lol!!

February 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

Faith B. at February 28, 2011 at 2:26 PM

ok so number A ! WHY didnt your sis say anything ? LOL ! Number B .... so what made your sis decide not to say anything like????.... LMBO ! oh yeah !!!! so uhm.... WHY she aint say nothin ! omgggggggggggggggggggggg SO NOT COOL and/OR fair ! LET me walk in a sto and see dee dee ! LOL it would take me a good mili second to get to where she is lol and bahhaha @the accent! yeah we country down here in the south LOL its all gravy....

ps. why didnt yo sis say anything?????? LOL Omggg

bahahaha we r country down here but its ok

--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

February 28, 2011 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Asya D. Love
I'm from MS trust and believe i've seen some country ppl, but we're not as bad as ppl think though.
--

February 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

OKAY SO LET ME GET THIS STRIAGHT!

YOUR SISTER SEE'S DEE DEE! SAYS NOTHING! ....THATS IT!? LOL!

AGH!!!!! LOL!

OKAY LET ME TELL YOU HOW MY STORY WOULD HAVE WENT

*DEE DEE'S WALKS IN, IESHA STARES, THEN FAINTS* ...THE END!

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT! YOUR SISTER STORY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MINE! LOL!

AND YEA DEE DEE HAS A LIL SOUTHERN ACCENT TO HER (JUST A LIL) & HEY WE NOT COUNTRY DOWN HERE.. BUT MY BROTHER HAVE BEEN LIVING IN ATL FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS AND THE FIRST 3 MONTHS HE LIVED DOWN THERE HE TURNED COUNTRY! LIKE WTWT!?!? LOL!

February 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kencey G

omg!!!!! your sister saw dee dee. If that was me i would have been scared but i would say  hi and ask for a pic. Demetria Mckinney is awsome and i will love to meet her someday, love u dee dee!.

--

March 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Mannnnn I would feel SO awkward running into her (for the first time in the store) idk what i would do lol i prolly wud see her and run away....then staart crying for various reasons such as: A. I can't believe I'm actually in the store wit her B. I'm scared C. I just ran away and missed out on my chance to meet her so now I'm upset D. I'm in awe E. I'm happy F. I'm in awe G. I'm happy H. I'm scared I. I'm in awe J. I'm happy K. I'm p'd off at myself for not sayn nothn L. I'm in awe M. I'm scared N. I'm happy....and so on and so on lol!!!! DJM btw! !!

--

March 1, 2011 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Asya D. Love
I would've been nervous, but i just would have said hi and asked for a picture with her and left it at that.
--

March 1, 2011 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temperance

Mannnn....if that was me Id prolly be 2 scared 2 even say anything.....l0lz...

Then Id walk up 2 her and be like omg....Im like a really really big fan of urss and omg omg....l0lz...Like honestly id be 2 star struct 2 say anything....lma0....sooo yh ino how yo sis felt....l0lz!?!

--

* Island Princess *

March 5, 2011 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ALANA

Now if dats was me I wouldn't be scared cause I'm not no shy perso Mayb for bout a minute I would but I be cool afterwards.

--

May 14, 2011 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Asya D. Love

I went in Gail K yesterday with my sis, but there was no Dee Dee Lol!! ;)

--

May 15, 2011 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

LOL Girl im made at your sister for you ahahah OMG I would have panicked too but eventually went up there If I could still walk lol wow

--

#Demetrian4Life

May 18, 2011 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

I'm still praying/waiting for MY encounter with Demetria McKinney! lol imma DIE!

--

May 20, 2011 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.