Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > my encounter with Ms. Demetria Mckinney

SHAWNDABOO94

When i learned that Ms Mckinney would be at the Essence Festival i was soo excited. When Ms, Mckinney came out the first thing shae asked were there any Demetrians in the house. I was standing where she could see and hear  me when i screamed VERY loudly lol she looked at me and smiled and said i knew it. lol When i made  it to the table i told her that i was a Demetrian and that all of the demetrians said hello she then said to tell them hello. We were only able to take pics of them and not with them. I was a little disapointed about that so afterwards i kinda just stood around then walks up Mr. Roger Bobb i asked him could i take his pic at first he was like who me i was like yes im a Demetrian so complied lol he was like really whats your name i think he thought i was miss Iesha lol he said does she know that i was like yes i told her i  but i didnt get to take a pic with her. He was like ill get you a pic i was floored lol. He was like you have to be ready when she comes down soo when she did come down he was like shes a Demetrian she was like awe gave me hug and he took our pic. It was such a pleasure meeting her she is such and sweet and humble spirit . It was also a pleasure reppiing for  the Demetrian fam hopefully i did it well:}

--

*BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE*

July 21, 2011 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Yesssss you DID! Ayyyyyyeeee your experience shows just how much of a PRIVILEGE it is to be a #Demetrian! So glad you got your chance to meet her and hold it down for us! :-)

--

July 21, 2011 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

AWE!!! THAT WAS SOO SWEET! AND EXCITING!

I PROBABLY WOULD OF FAINTED.... BUT THATS JUST ME! (LOL!)

...AND GIRL PLEASE! ROGER BOBB DONT KNOW ME... I THINK! LOL!

BUT YOU REPPED HARD! IM PROUD YOU DID IT! EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU THINK YOU WAS THE ONLY DEMETRIAN THERE, WHEN YOU SCREAMED, IT PROBABLY FELT LIKE A MILLION DEMETRIANS WAS THERE FOR DEE DEE!

U ROCK!!! MS. LASHAWNDA! :)

--

July 22, 2011 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SHAWNDABOO94

@ Chel thank U its was an awesome experience and pleasure. @ Iesha im sure ms mckinney talks about u all the time lol and thank u u rock too!:}

--

*BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE*

July 22, 2011 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.