Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > My First Time Meeting Ours Truly Demetria Mckinney (my idol) :)

Rika_4DeeDee

My VERY first time meeting DeeDee was AWESOME!!

When i found out that DeeDee was attending the V103's Car&Bike Show i was excited :D...Because i knew there was a possibilty that i could meet her. So when i arrived to the Car&Bike show i was a little upset because i got there a little late and was not sure if she had come and gone.. i looked around to get a feel of the place because that was my first time attending.. i made my way back to the Front by V103's People's Station booth and i told my cousin Sarah "that looks like DeeDee right there" she looked and she said "rika thats her LETS GO" lol so we made our way through the crowd DeeDee was on her way to leave so my cousin crab her (gently though) lol and said can i take a picture with you.. thats when my cousin pulled me and DeeDee saw that i was teary eyed and she gave me a hug! (AWWW) lol. then somehow me and my cousin got pushed out the way and about 3 people skipped us to take a picture.. so DeeDee had to leave but wouldnt leave until my cousin and i got our pictures.. Her words were.. "okay but i have to take a picture with these two ladies right here" (Sarah&I) then i told told her what the Demetrians said. Then its was time for her to go.. :( lol

It was a Great Experience. DeeDee is a very Sweet and Humble person... and She has a beautiful Spirit!   :) GOTTA LOVE HER lol 

and i really think it was meant for me to met Her because if it was a few seconds later i woud have missed her. like i stated she was leaving as my cousin and i approached her. lol 

June 25, 2012 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Awwwwwwww! Dee Dee is so sweet! So happy for you! It's such a privilege to be a Demetrian! :-) Glad you were able to get your pic too!.....SMH @ the ppl who interrupted ur moment! #TheRUDENESS! But of course Dee Dee came to the rescue! lol Gotta love her! & Yes! Everything happens for a reason! I would definitely need somebody with me if ever I meet her, cuz I got a feeling imma be a big baby the 1st time I meet her...imma have to suck it up eventually though cuz I gotta say SOMETHING! lol

--

June 25, 2012 at 4:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Awweee! I'm Happy For You! I Know It Was A Very Exciting Moment For You.

Let Me Tell You... That Wasn't Nothing, But GOD! That Did That For You. It Was Meant To Be. He Granted You That Opportunity For A Reason. :)

Now I'm Not Sure If I'll Get The Same Reaction From Dee Dee When I Meet Her. Lol. ...Because I'mma FAINT!! And Best Believe I'm Not Getting No "Awwwe" Out Of That! Lol! ... Than After 30 Minutes Of Recovering (Lets Pray She Won't Be Gone) ...Than I'mma Cry! Than Thats When She May Believe That I'm Just CRAZY! Lmboo!

--

June 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rika_4DeeDee

Chel at June 25, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Awwwwwwww! Dee Dee is so sweet! So happy for you! It's such a privilege to be a Demetrian! :-) Glad you were able to get your pic too!.....SMH @ the ppl who interrupted ur moment! #TheRUDENESS! But of course Dee Dee came to the rescue! lol Gotta love her! & Yes! Everything happens for a reason! I would definitely need somebody with me if ever I meet her, cuz I got a feeling imma be a big baby the 1st time I meet her...imma have to suck it up eventually though cuz I gotta say SOMETHING! lol

Yess Chel it is.. i LOVE being a Demetrian. My cousin stepped up when i was nervous lol Gotta love her for that!! and yes you gone need someone with you.. and eventually you'll get over it like i did but yes your gonna cry even if you dont try to because i tried to keep it cool lmboo.. i had to tell her what some of the demetrians said i made a promise so i had to get my girl game on lol... but i hope everyone get a chance to experience meeting her..it something you'll never forget.   

June 25, 2012 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rika_4DeeDee

Iesha Marie at June 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Awweee! I'm Happy For You! I Know It Was A Very Exciting Moment For You.

Let Me Tell You... That Wasn't Nothing, But GOD! That Did That For You. It Was Meant To Be. He Granted You That Opportunity For A Reason. :)

Now I'm Not Sure If I'll Get The Same Reaction From Dee Dee When I Meet Her. Lol. ...Because I'mma FAINT!! And Best Believe I'm Not Getting No "Awwwe" Out Of That! Lol! ... Than After 30 Minutes Of Recovering (Lets Pray She Won't Be Gone) ...Than I'mma Cry! Than Thats When She May Believe That I'm Just CRAZY! Lmboo!

yes i believe that.. When i met her thats what i said in my mind God is good! lol oh lwad dont faint you might scare her lmbo...but yes all that you do i really hope you get to meet her

June 25, 2012 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Rika_4DeeDee at June 25, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Chel at June 25, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Yess Chel it is.. i LOVE being a Demetrian. My cousin stepped up when i was nervous lol Gotta love her for that!! and yes you gone need someone with you.. and eventually you'll get over it like i did but yes your gonna cry even if you dont try to because i tried to keep it cool lmboo.. i had to tell her what some of the demetrians said i made a promise so i had to get my girl game on lol... but i hope everyone get a chance to experience meeting her..it something you'll never forget.   

I will most definitely have somebody with me! if I didn't then 10/10 she wouldn't even know it was me for the 1st few mins cuz imma be so speechless! lol smh...unless she surprisingly recognizes me or sumthn. I'm not even gon try to keep my cool cuz I already know imma cry! (good thing i dont wear makeup! lol!)....then after the fact imma feel so embarrassed cuz I hate crying in front of ppl! When I cry it dont be no few drops of tears, I cry fountains! lol smh....I'm glad everything worked out for you though! & Yes, eventually everyone will have their moment with the phenomenal Demetria McKinney! :-)

--

June 25, 2012 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

i am happy for you i hope one day i get to meet her and when i do i will cry to i pray it wil be one day soon

June 26, 2012 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE I GOT TO MEET DEE DEE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AT FIRST I WAS SHY BUT I GOT OVER IT WITH REAL FAST BECAUSE IS A BEAUITFUL TALENTED PERSON I EVNE GOT TO HEAR HER SONG AND IT WAS AWESOME JUST LISTEN TO HER LIVE I AM TRULEY GREATFUL THAT I GO TO MEET HER .I JUST CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT I EVEN GOT TO RIDE IN THE ELEVOR WITH HER IT WAS AWESOME I TOLD HER THAT I WAS A VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY BIG FAN OF HERS AND I WILL CONTUIE TO SUPPORT HER IN EVER THING THAT SHE DOES .

October 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

[email protected] at October 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM

MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE I GOT TO MEET DEE DEE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AT FIRST I WAS SHY BUT I GOT OVER IT WITH REAL FAST BECAUSE IS A BEAUITFUL TALENTED PERSON I EVNE GOT TO HEAR HER SONG AND IT WAS AWESOME JUST LISTEN TO HER LIVE I AM TRULEY GREATFUL THAT I GO TO MEET HER .I JUST CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT I EVEN GOT TO RIDE IN THE ELEVOR WITH HER IT WAS AWESOME I TOLD HER THAT I WAS A VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY BIG FAN OF HERS AND I WILL CONTUIE TO SUPPORT HER IN EVER THING THAT SHE DOES .

Awwww where did you meet her?? What did she say?

--

October 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

i meet her at the 13 annual rainbow confernce in atl  at first my heart was beating really fast .so i was shy but i got over that with that shyness really fast i asked her if i could have a picture with her and she said yes at that time i couldnt not believe that it was coming true.i was happy all at the same time .i told her that i was a big fan ogf hers and i have all of her movies and soon while have her cd she give me a hug i wanted to cry and melt at the same time .but it was a great experice i hope one day i can meet her again her spirit is very humble and i will cherish every moment of that for the rest of my life .she does have a wounderful spirit i will always support her in every thing that she does thanks love yo u all dee dee :)

October 17, 2012 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

[email protected] at October 17, 2012 at 5:05 PM

i meet her at the 13 annual rainbow confernce in atl  at first my heart was beating really fast .so i was shy but i got over that with that shyness really fast i asked her if i could have a picture with her and she said yes at that time i couldnt not believe that it was coming true.i was happy all at the same time .i told her that i was a big fan ogf hers and i have all of her movies and soon while have her cd she give me a hug i wanted to cry and melt at the same time .but it was a great experice i hope one day i can meet her again her spirit is very humble and i will cherish every moment of that for the rest of my life .she does have a wounderful spirit i will always support her in every thing that she does thanks love yo u all dee dee :)

Awwww! That's sweet, glad you had your chance to finally meet her :-)

--

October 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

[email protected] at October 17, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Happy To Hear That You Finally Got The Opportunity To Meet Her.. I Am Sooooooooo Happy For You Chasity! :)

--

October 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.