Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > What's Your Favorite '2012' Demetria McKinney Moment(s)?

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

2012 has been a great year.. Filled with lots of exciting moments and memories for the Demetrians!

Even I had a few memories to cherish that will forever be engraved in my mind & heart!

...Like the time when I was chose by Prestige Magazine as one of Demetria McKinney’s biggest fans of 2012 in their January issue of Prestige Magazine!

Or the fact that this lady NEVER forgets my birthday

Not to mention, when Chelby Surprised me for my 21st birthday to Celebrate with me for the WHOLE Weekend.. love Her! ...My Demetrian Sister We had a ball that weekend. Glad she was able to share it with me!

And even when all the Demetrians and a few of her colleagues came together for a project we did for her birthday... that was a very touching moment and memory for not just Dee Dee… But for all of us!

Happy 31st Birthday Demetria McKinney!                                           Demetria Thanks you for the Birthday Wishes!

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

But, I must say... my Favorite Memory/Memories happened In December! It’s so many in December that I’m just going leave off on the last memory of 2012 and that’s the interview she had with Power 88 on December 31st…Never would’ve thought I would have been able to speak to her again that day… and I'm truly Grateful I did.

And those are just a few of my FAVORITE Moments!

My S/Os of 2012… Chelby, Jam Poet, Jonell Whitt, Jennifer Holliday, Lacirema Hair, DJ Thump and The Morning Mayhem Show, Jwaundace, Rodney Perry, Derek Blanks, DJ Fyne, Roz Ryan, Dana Perine, Baby Jade & Baby Toree, P-Nut, Victor Jackson, Tara Robinson From Prestige Magazine and All Of The Demetrians!! I Appreciate You All... You All Helped Me Accomplish My Goal for 2012! (Sorry if I missed some people)

Most Importantly, I Appreciate The lovely Demetria McKinney for reminding me that I am "Somebody" and how much I am appreciated for all that I do.I Appreciate EVERY Precious moment I've had with this lady.. the S/Os she give, our talks and the respect we have for each other. I'll never take it for granted. Truly grateful.

So Demetrians what are your infamous Demetria McKinney or Demetrian moments of 2012?

Share with us what memory stood out  the most to you in 2012. Would love to hear your story!

By: Iesha Marie

January 1, 2013 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

I cherish every Demetria Mckinney moment that I experience! Whether it's a shout out to the Demetrians, or just a simple "hello." I had lots of priceless moments in 2012. Three of them that stand out are (in chronological order):

1) When I, along with the rest of the Demetrians, received a shout out from Dee Dee in the January-February 2012 issue of Prestige Magazine!  NEVER had I had anything like that happen to me before! In a magazine?! From someone I admire soooo much? Who ALSO holds the celebrity status? NOPE! I couldn't believe it! lol! Of course I was and still am so very thankful!

2) On May 1, 2012 when Dee Dee wished me a "Happy 21st Birthday!" My birthday didn't really go as planned, but something as simple as a birthday tweet from Dee Dee, and ALL of the love that the Demetrians showed me made my day soooo much better and VERY special! I really appreciate and love you all! (S/O to Iesha for "spending the day with me" lol)

3) 2012 ended perfectly! On December 31st, 2012 (New Year's Eve) I had the opportunity to talk to Dee Dee via phone during her interview with the Morning Mayhem Crew! I  was so not expecting that! It made my day! When I called in, DJ Thump asked me if I was excited to talked to Dee Dee...my response: "always, Always, ALWAYS!" Whether it's via phone, twitter, instagram, or whatever it may be! I'm always grateful to be in contact with her and I appreciate everything she does! <3

#DemetriansROCK!

--

January 3, 2013 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Chel at January 3, 2013 at 6:26 AM

I cherish every Demetria Mckinney moment that I experience! Whether it's a shout out to the Demetrians, or just a simple "hello." I had lots of priceless moments in 2012. Three of them that stand out are (in chronological order):

1) When I, along with the rest of the Demetrians, received a shout out from Dee Dee in the January-February 2012 issue of Prestige Magazine!  NEVER had I had anything like that happen to me before! In a magazine?! From someone I admire soooo much? Who ALSO holds the celebrity status? NOPE! I couldn't believe it! lol! Of course I was and still am so very thankful!

2) On May 1, 2012 when Dee Dee wished me a "Happy 21st Birthday!" My birthday didn't really go as planned, but something as simple as a birthday tweet from Dee Dee, and ALL of the love that the Demetrians showed me made my day soooo much better and VERY special! I really appreciate and love you all! (S/O to Iesha for "spending the day with me" lol)

3) 2012 ended perfectly! On December 31st, 2012 (New Year's Eve) I had the opportunity to talk to Dee Dee via phone during her interview with the Morning Mayhem Crew! I  was so not expecting that! It made my day! When I called in, DJ Thump asked me if I was excited to talked to Dee Dee...my response: "always, Always, ALWAYS!" Whether it's via phone, twitter, instagram, or whatever it may be! I'm always grateful to be in contact with her and I appreciate everything she does! <3

#DemetriansROCK!

Anytime.. Anytime!

Somebody Had To Do It! Lol! :)

--

January 4, 2013 at 2:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

In regards to all of the shout outs that Iesha made....imma just say DITTO! lol I truly appreciate each and every person listed and I thank you all for everything you have done to help make this such an AMAZING journey through Dee Dee's World!

--

January 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

my favorite moment is when i got to meet Demetria Mckinney for the first time in my life i was so happy at first i was a little scared but then i said to myself get up and go and o and say hi so i got up bold and waited and then went over there to where she was and got  to talk with her that was my most excited thing i got to do love u dee dee

January 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.