deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Dee Dee in the Big Screen

Yolanda

Do you think Dee Dee is ready for a big role in a movie?

July 12, 2009 at 3:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

I believe she is and have always been ready. I can't figure out why she has not been in a movie yet, well except Daddy's Little Girls but she was only seen and not heard for a minute or less. I believe she could have played Angie role in Why Did I Get Married? very well. Not saying Tasha Smith didn't play that role well cause she did. But Dee Dee could have done it well to!

July 12, 2009 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea Lashay

yea i see what you saying i thought she could have did Candy in Madea goes to Jail too Keshia did good but I thought Dee Dee would have done well also. Also (im  a big Beyonce fan too) i kno beyonce was talking about doing a movie of her life and i think Dee Dee wood make a great beyonce cuz she can sing dance and act

July 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Andrea Lashay at 01:17PM on Jul 12, 2009

yea i see what you saying i thought she could have did Candy in Madea goes to Jail too Keshia did good but I thought Dee Dee would have done well also. Also (im  a big Beyonce fan too) i kno beyonce was talking about doing a movie of her life and i think Dee Dee wood make a great beyonce cuz she can sing dance and act

Yeah! I believe she could have done well in that role as well. Especially since we have see her play a role that the character is in a bad situation and conditon in their life. We never saw Keisha play a role like that so it took everyone off guard. Like how was she apply to get that part. Even though she did it well, but again Dee Dee could have done it better.

July 13, 2009 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DMckin#1fan

U R so right, TP should use deedee in one of his movies. She has definitely proved herself talented and worthy of a leading role.

July 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nikki

IT'S TIME!!! OVERDUE!!! She has already proven what she can do. 

July 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Nikki at 09:51PM on Jul 13, 2009

IT'S TIME!!! OVERDUE!!! She has already proven what she can do. 

Lol! I like how that sounds.

July 14, 2009 at 3:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

deedeefan19

i think she's ready for anything god throws at her or anything anyone gives her

--

i am me always and forever and no one can cahnge that;life ia 2 short bee like everyone else

July 14, 2009 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

deedeefan19 at 11:43AM on Jul 14, 2009

i think she's ready for anything god throws at her or anything anyone gives her

Well God though this movie opportunity her way and soon we get to see her in the big screen 2010!

July 18, 2009 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.