Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Do You Think Demetria & Roger Bobb Are Dating?

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Hey All Demetria Mckinney Fans!!

Thank You So Much For Coming By The Site!!

Alot Of You Guys Have Been Asking Me Questions Over Myspace, Facebook & Youtube About Demetria Mckinney & Roger Bobb.... And Are They Dating?

Well Personally, I Have No Idea, And Since She Is Very Personal About Her Personal Life, It May Take A While For Us To Find Out.

But If You Do Think That They Are Dating, Please Give Me Some Reason That You Think That They Are....

And

If You Do Not Think That They Are Dating, Please Share With Us Who You Do Think That She Is Dating Or Who You Wish To Believe That She Is Dating

-Thanks Guys, Hope To Speak To You All Very Soon :0)

-Iesha M.

September 22, 2009 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

I believe they are. They are always appearing together in pictures and at the same place. They could just be really good friends, but deep down I doubt that. But keeping her life personal is a good thing. If they are dating then it will make the relationship better if people did not know all about their business.

September 22, 2009 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nikki

I was thinking the same thing.  They are together a lot.  It's all good, they both seem to be good people.  I was watching the episode of House of Payne when they were at the fight party and they were talking about an old friend Roger.  Janine says "you remember he tried to get with me" (something like that).  I was like yeah...hint hint. 

September 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DMckin#1fan

They definitely dating. They are always together in pictures and it looks a little more than friends.

September 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

Yes.  In an interview she did, they talked about her man working on the show or something. 

I think they are adorable together and look happy!

September 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

SweetDreams at 11:25PM on Sep 25, 2009

Yes.  In an interview she did, they talked about her man working on the show or something. 

I think they are adorable together and look happy!

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT INTERVIEW THAT WAS?

IF SO, WHERE CAN I FIND?

--

September 26, 2009 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

It was a radio interview on youtube, I think it was the interview posted here on the fourm in the threads "Demetria Mckinney interview pt. 1 &2", but I just checked the link and it said the user had removed the video from youtube.

September 26, 2009 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

SweetDreams at 04:20PM on Sep 26, 2009

It was a radio interview on youtube, I think it was the interview posted here on the fourm in the threads "Demetria Mckinney interview pt. 1 &2", but I just checked the link and it said the user had removed the video from youtube.

OH YEA

I DO REMEMBER NOW

LOL!!!

-THANKS

--

September 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

I think they are too. I mean I've seen them in pictures together that have nothing to do with any premieres or stuff like that. Hmmmm, guess we gotta wait to see.

September 26, 2009 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

FIRST OF ALL WHO IS ROGER BOBB AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE DATING.

--
November 18, 2009 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

NO AND IF DEE DEE IS DATING IS SOULD BE CJ NOT JUST IN THE SHOW.

November 19, 2009 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

QU33N J

ALLEN PAYNE IN REAL LIFE IS MARRIED AND 40 YEARS OLD AND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY IS 28. HOW WOULD THAT LOOK?????

--

*!*!*!*!*!*!*Jasmine Jackson @.K.@ Mz. Queen J Representin' that 1-4, 1-4!!!!!!  *!*!*!*!*!*!

November 21, 2009 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

QU33N J at 10:39AM on Nov 21, 2009

ALLEN PAYNE IN REAL LIFE IS MARRIED AND 40 YEARS OLD AND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY IS 28. HOW WOULD THAT LOOK?????

OMG!!!

ALLEN IS MARRIED?

I DID NOT KNOW THAT...

LOL

--

November 21, 2009 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

i dont think they go out.plus i think shes married.Her and Rogger bob can just be close friends that volunter or are working at the same place.I got a very close male friend that i knew since 2nd grade.

--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

November 24, 2009 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

princess dot at 06:55PM on Nov 24, 2009

i dont think they go out.plus i think shes married.Her and Rogger bob can just be close friends that volunter or are working at the same place.I got a very close male friend that i knew since 2nd grade.

I DO NOT THINK SHES MARRIED

--

November 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Faith B.

i totally think her and ole roger are dating lol..theyre always in picz together..close...cheesin...hugged tight...lol...what interview did she mention him in again?i mustve missed somethin lol

--

xo_Faith ! <3

April 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

Allen Payne is not married he is in his 40s though. Thats okay hes older. Roger Bob look the same age as Allen or a little older. But who ever she is dating I hope he makes her and her son happy. I do think sometimes its Roger but dont know. If its meant for us to know we will know.

--

April 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kencey G

Omg!!! Allen and Demetria look so cute together if they were a couple i'd be so glad!!!!

August 1, 2010 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stephanie Thomas

I think they are. Because, I searched it on ask.com and it said they are. I believe that.

--

~ American girl ~

August 2, 2010 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

Iesha Marie at November 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM

princess dot at 06:55PM on Nov 24, 2009

I DO NOT THINK SHES MARRIED

i meant  2 say he

--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

August 9, 2010 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.