Dee Dee's World

The OFFICIAL Demetria McKinney FanSite

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > LETS TALK.... House Of Payne~ *Season 6*

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Hey Guys!!!

I Just Got Finished Watching The NEW Episodes Of House Of Payne....

And The First Episodes Was Alright, BUT!! It wasn't Nothing Compared To The Second Episode.

In The Second Episode I Felt Like CJ Should Have Told Uncle Curtis That He Was Taking His Position As In The Firefighter Business, But, I Also Felt That Uncle Curtis Probably Would Have Felt Worse Than What He Felt When They Forced Him Into Retiring....

When CJ & Janine Returned I Was Soooo Happy To Seem Them!! AND They Did Find A NEW Set Of Twins, They Wasn't The Age That We All Expected Them To Be, But They Are Really The Age That They Are Suppose To Be.They Shouldn't Be More Than A Couple Of Months, Because CJ & Janine Haven't Been Gone That Long LOL (They Even Showed Hayden's Face This Season... lol) They Were Sooo CUTE!!!

BUT!!! When Jasmine Finally Did Show Up, Im Not Going To Lie, I Was Kinda Scared That She Wasn't Going To Be The Lil Miss Jazzy That We All Remembered, BUT!!! When She Took Them Glasses Off I Was Like, YES!! Jasmine Is Back!!!!

And I Wish They Would Have Showed More Claretha, I Kinda Missed Her Since She Was Gone :(

Well Until Next Time Guys...

Peace & Love

P.S

Miranda Mother Was Trippin!!!

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK :)

--

November 4, 2009 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

lol yea I liked the second episode better too. I kinda imagined Jasmine was gon come back like that but even if she wasn't joking I believe the Paynes would have brought her back to herself somehow lol. Can't wait for the new episodes everything happens so fast I wish each episode was an hour long.

November 4, 2009 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Iesha Marie at 10:27PM on Nov 04, 2009

Hey Guys!!!

I Just Got Finished Watching The NEW Episodes Of House Of Payne....

And The First Episodes Was Alright, BUT!! It wasn't Nothing Compared To The Second Episode.

In The Second Episode I Felt Like CJ Should Have Told Uncle Curtis That He Was Taking His Position As In The Firefighter Business, But, I Also Felt That Uncle Curtis Probably Would Have Felt Worse Than What He Felt When They Forced Him Into Retiring....

When CJ & Janine Returned I Was Soooo Happy To Seem Them!! AND They Did Find A NEW Set Of Twins, They Wasn't The Age That We All Expected Them To Be, But They Are Really The Age That They Are Suppose To Be.They Shouldn't Be More Than A Couple Of Months, Because CJ & Janine Haven't Been Gone That Long LOL (They Even Showed Hayden's Face This Season... lol) They Were Sooo CUTE!!!

BUT!!! When Jasmine Finally Did Show Up, Im Not Going To Lie, I Was Kinda Scared That She Wasn't Going To Be The Lil Miss Jazzy That We All Remembered, BUT!!! When She Took Them Glasses Off I Was Like, YES!! Jasmine Is Back!!!!

And I Wish They Would Have Showed More Claretha, I Kinda Missed Her Since She Was Gone :(

Well Until Next Time Guys...

Peace & Love

P.S

Miranda Mother Was Trippin!!!

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK :)

THE SECOND EPISODE WAS BETTER THAN THE FIRST. CJ SHOULD HAVE TOLD CURTIS ABOUT THE JOB BUT WE ALL KNOW HE WILL NOT TAKE IT WELL. LOL! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICE THEY NEVER REALLY SHOWED HAYDEN FACE LIKE THEY DID JAYDEN LAST SEASON. I GUESS THE BABY THAT PLAYED HAYDEN CRIED ALOT. I GUESS! BUT AT LEAST WE GOT TO SEE THEM BOTH THIS SEASON. I WAS VERY EXCITED AS WELL SO SEE CJ, JANINE, THE TWINS AND EVEN JAZZY. I WAS ACTUALLY GETTING UPSET WHEN I SAW HOW JAZZY WAS AT FIRST BUT WHEN I REALIZE SHE WAS PLAYING, THE MADNESS WENT AWAY. I THOUGHT MALIK WAS GOING TO BE THERE TO SEE OR GREET HIS PARENTS AND EVEN JAZZY. I WONDER WHERE HE WENT DURING THAT TIME. AND MIRANDA MOTHER WAS TRIPPIN TO THE EXTREME. I CAN'T WAITE TO SEE NEXT WEEK EPISODES AND THE WEEK AFTER.

I AM JUST GLADE THE NEW SEASON FINALLY CAME!

November 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

WOW!!!

1ST EPISODE...

WAS CRAZY!!!, IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS  WRONG WITH MIRANDA, I MEAN, WHAT WAS HER POINT COMING BACK TO THE PAYNE'S HOME IF SHE WASN'T GOING TO EXPLAIN TO CALVIN WHAT HAPPENED, DON'T YOU GUYS THINK THAT WAS KIND OF ODD? I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO CALVIN ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS GOING THROUGH...

(JANINE MOMENT)

I REALLY LIKED THE PART WHEN CLARETHA HAD THE GIRLS MODEL HER WIGS. WHEN JANINE CAME FROM THE BACK WITH THE AFRO ON HER HEAD, (I WAS CRACKING UP!!) THEN SHE STARTED MODELING, SHE EVEN POSED FOR THE CAMERA  "WITH HER SERIOUS FACE" LOL... LOVED IT!!! AND NOT TO MENTION THEY EVEN HAD THE BABIES ROCKING THE WIGS, WHICH MADE IT EVEN MORE FUNNIER LOL

2ND EPISODE....

WAS GOOD ALSO... WE GOT A CHANCE TO SEE MORE OF CJ & JANINE & EVEN JAZZY WAS A PART OF THE WHOLE SHOW, I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR CJ TELL UNCLE CURTIS THE TRUTH, IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAYS, SO IM GLAD THEY GOT IT OUT THE WAY, AND UNCLE CURTIS FORGAVE HIM

(JANINE MOMENT)

I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE JANINE STAND UP FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT IN THIS SHOW, SHE HELP AUNT ELLA GET THE HELP CENTER BACK, FOR KICKING SOME SENSE INTO THE PREACHER'S HEAD... AND NOT TO MENTON SHE HELPED UNCLE CURTIS UNDERSTAND CJ'S FEELINGS TOWARDS THE JOB AND UNCLE CURTIS (I LOVED HOW SHE STOOD UP FOR HER MAN... I THOUGHT THAT WAS SOOO CUTE)

BUT!!! WHERE WAS MALIK IN BOTH EPISODES??

--

November 11, 2009 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

That's exactly what I said, what was the point of her even going there. I'm liking them so far. China is getting so big!!!

November 12, 2009 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

THE NEW EPISODES WERE GREAT. SEEING MORE CJ, JANINE AND TWINS AND LET ME NOT FORGET JAZZY WAS GOOD. I STILL CAN NOT GET INTO CALVIN AND MIRANDA DRAMA. THEY DON'T INTEREST ME IN THE SHOW. MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO CJ AND JANINE  BACK TOGETHER AND BE A FAMILY AND WAITING FOR THE TWINS TO COME THAT I AM MORE INVOLVED IN THEIR LIVES THAN CALVIN AND MIRANDA. AND MIRANDA MOTHER DID NOT HAVE TO TAKE IT TO THAT EXTREME. LIKE CURTIS SAID MIRANDA IS A CON ARTIST.

AND THE SECOND EPISODE WAS GREAT ESPECIALLY WHEN CJ FINALLY TOLD CURTIS ABOUT THE JOB. AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD TO SEE JANINE DEFEND HER MAN. CAUSE CURTIS DO TREAT HIM LIKE A STRANGER. HE SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD ON HIM SINCE AT THE TIME HE WAS GOING THRU ALOT WITHOUT A WIFE, RAISING THE KIDS ON HIS OWN, NO HOUSE, PAYING BILLS HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A JOB. AND NOW SINCE THINGS ARE STARTING TO WORK OUT HE SHOULD REALLY RESPECT CJ MORE, CAUSE HE'S DOING MORE BETTER AND HAS ALWAYS DONE MORE THAN CALVIN.  ESPECIALLY SICNE HIM AND ELLA BASICALLY RASIED HIM LIKE A SON.

November 14, 2009 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Yolanda at 11:49PM on Nov 14, 2009

THE NEW EPISODES WERE GREAT. SEEING MORE CJ, JANINE AND TWINS AND LET ME NOT FORGET JAZZY WAS GOOD. I STILL CAN NOT GET INTO CALVIN AND MIRANDA DRAMA. THEY DON'T INTEREST ME IN THE SHOW. MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO CJ AND JANINE  BACK TOGETHER AND BE A FAMILY AND WAITING FOR THE TWINS TO COME THAT I AM MORE INVOLVED IN THEIR LIVES THAN CALVIN AND MIRANDA. AND MIRANDA MOTHER DID NOT HAVE TO TAKE IT TO THAT EXTREME. LIKE CURTIS SAID MIRANDA IS A CON ARTIST.

AND THE SECOND EPISODE WAS GREAT ESPECIALLY WHEN CJ FINALLY TOLD CURTIS ABOUT THE JOB. AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD TO SEE JANINE DEFEND HER MAN. CAUSE CURTIS DO TREAT HIM LIKE A STRANGER. HE SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD ON HIM SINCE AT THE TIME HE WAS GOING THRU ALOT WITHOUT A WIFE, RAISING THE KIDS ON HIS OWN, NO HOUSE, PAYING BILLS HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A JOB. AND NOW SINCE THINGS ARE STARTING TO WORK OUT HE SHOULD REALLY RESPECT CJ MORE, CAUSE HE'S DOING MORE BETTER AND HAS ALWAYS DONE MORE THAN CALVIN.  ESPECIALLY SICNE HIM AND ELLA BASICALLY RASIED HIM LIKE A SON.

WOW!!!

I COULDN'T OF HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER THAN YOU

LOL

YOU MADE SOME REALLY GOOD POINTS

November 15, 2009 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexia
I so far love the season & I like the fact that everyone is back.
November 16, 2009 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

FIRST EPISODE....

WAS ALRIGHT, I WAS VERY ANXIOUS TO HEAR WHAT WHAT HAPPEN TO CALVIN & MIRANDA'S BABY. ELLA WAS NOT PLAYING WHEN SHE WENT TO GO GET THE BAT OUT THE CLOSET TO HIT CALVIN, LOL SEE THATS WHAT HE GET FOR NOT TRYNA LISTEN TO HIS MOTHER ABOUT MIRANDA, I GUSS EVERYONE HAS TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY LOL... BUT!!! I JUST WANT TO SMACK MIRANDA JUST FOR LYING LIKE THAT, SHE REALLY HURT CALVIN NOW, AND TO TELL HIM THAT SHE LIED ABOUT THE BABY "BEING GONE", JUST REALLY MADE HIM LOSE HIS TRUST FOR HER.... IM STILL KINDA UPSET THAT THERE WAS NO CJ, JANINE, JAZMINE, JADEN OR HAYDEN... BUT I GUESS THE SHOW STILL SHOULD GO ON... SO THAT THIS "CALVIN AND MIRANDA THING" CAN JUST GET OUT THE WAY AND SO THAT WE CAN FOCUS MORE ON CJ & JANINE

CURTIS IS FUNNY!!!!

SECOND EPISODE...

OKAY KAY KAY....

NOW THAT WE KNOW THAT  CJ, JANINE & THE KIDS ARE MOVING OUT,

WILL THEY SHOW THEIR HOUSE?

I REALLY HOPE THAT THEY DO,

IF THEY WAS ABLE TO SHOW CALVIN & MIRANDA'S HOUSE, IM SURE THAT THEY CAN SHOW CJ & JANINE'S HOUSE OR IT JUST WOULDN'T BE FAIR AT ALL. I KINDA FELT JAZZY'S PAIN WHEN SHE WAS FEELING LEFT OUT... I WAS KINDA ALSO UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING SHE WAS TELLING HER PARENTS... ALTHOUGH I KINDA STILL THINK THAT IT WAS SUMTIN MISSING FROM THIS EPISODE, BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD!!! DIDN'T KINDA LIKE FLYOD SCENES VERY MUCH, IT KINDA RUINED THE EXCITEMENT TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE OTHER SCENES FOR ME....

I ALSO GOT KINDA UPSET TO HEAR THAT CJ & JANINE WAS MOVING FAR AWAY FROM THE PAYNE'S HOME (TO DECATUR) BUT WHEN JAZMINE MENTION THAT THEY WAS MOVING DOWN THE STREET FROM THEIR HOME MADE ME EXCITED AGAIN LOL!!! AND THIS EPISODE WAS CALVIN & MIRANDA'S "DRAMA FREE" LOL

BUT ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE :)

WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS...

PEACE & LOVE :)

--

November 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

The first episode was okay! It talked about a real important issue that most of us have gone through already or will go through. It was not my favorite cause there was no CJ, Janine or twins in the picture. It was basically just Calvin and Miranda drama. And Curtis has no sense what so ever! lol.

The second episode was great! It had CJ and Janine as well as the twins. Have yall notice that they have not shown Malik or Jazmine together yet on this season yet. Maybe when they offically move in their new house we will see them together. Dee Dee know she know how to shed tears quick as well as play her part well. I also like the chemistry between CJ and Janine and  how they both came together to tell Jazzy how they love her. Just was a great episode. And Floyd as usual had me laughing. Him and Curtis can have you in tears. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK EPISODE, WHICH I THINK WILL BE THE LAST FOR THE SEASON!

November 19, 2009 at 1:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Yolanda at 01:23AM on Nov 19, 2009

The first episode was okay! It talked about a real important issue that most of us have gone through already or will go through. It was not my favorite cause there was no CJ, Janine or twins in the picture. It was basically just Calvin and Miranda drama. And Curtis has no sense what so ever! lol.

The second episode was great! It had CJ and Janine as well as the twins. Have yall notice that they have not shown Malik or Jazmine together yet on this season yet. Maybe when they offically move in their new house we will see them together. Dee Dee know she know how to shed tears quick as well as play her part well. I also like the chemistry between CJ and Janine and  how they both came together to tell Jazzy how they love her. Just was a great episode. And Floyd as usual had me laughing. Him and Curtis can have you in tears. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK EPISODE, WHICH I THINK WILL BE THE LAST FOR THE SEASON!

OMG I was definately getting ready to say that! I think this is the first episode that they were in together and the still havent been in the same scene.

The first one was iight. It wasn't exactly what I thought it was gon be but it was decent. I thought at least CJ and Janine would have been in that episode.

Loved the second episode. It was basically how I tought it was gon be. I agree with you Iesha that the Floyd scenes took up space from all the excitement and there could have been a lot more added to the episode without his scenes.

November 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

YEA I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING... THIS WAS MALIK & JAZMINE'S FIRST EPISODE TOGETHER IN A LONG TIME & WE HAVE NOT SEEN THEM TOGETHER YET.... WOW!!!

& YUP THATS MA GIRL, DEE DEE, SHE KNOWTHAT SHE IS A PRO AT SHEDDING TEARS ON SCREEN LOL

OH AND NEXT WEDNESDAY EPISODE IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE OF THIS SEASON "THANK GOD" LOL... ITS MORE EPISODES TO COME....

THE NEXT EPISODE AFTER "MARRAIGE PAYNES" IS CALLED "MS. CURTIS" AND IF YOU VIEW THE CALENDER ON THIS FANSITE YOU CAN ALWAYS SEE WHAT NEW EPISODES ARE NEXT (I AM ALWAYS AHEAD ON THE EPISODES) AND YOU CAN ALWAYS CLICK ON THE EPISODE AND SEE WHAT IT IS ABOUT... ALTHOUGH I DO THINK THAT THEY ARE STARTING TO SHOW 1 EPISODE A WEEK NOW (WHICH IS GOING TO SUCK!!!) BUT HEY I WILL STILL WATCH LOL 

I HOPE THIS INFO HELPED....

THANKS, YOLANDA :)

--

November 20, 2009 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Chel at 06:16PM on Nov 19, 2009

OMG I was definately getting ready to say that! I think this is the first episode that they were in together and the still havent been in the same scene.

The first one was iight. It wasn't exactly what I thought it was gon be but it was decent. I thought at least CJ and Janine would have been in that episode.

Loved the second episode. It was basically how I tought it was gon be. I agree with you Iesha that the Floyd scenes took up space from all the excitement and there could have been a lot more added to the episode without his scenes.

LOL THANK YOU!!!

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT....

IM GLAD TO SEE THAT SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME LOL

--

November 20, 2009 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Iesha Marie at 01:34AM on Nov 20, 2009

Chel at 06:16PM on Nov 19, 2009

LOL THANK YOU!!!

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT....

IM GLAD TO SEE THAT SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME LOL

LOL yup!! Then I was getting mad cuz his scenes actually took up time. I was hoping his parts would be real quick but they weren't!! I really don't see Malik's point in being in this episode either. Take Floyd out and put Malik with the family, show the twins, show Jazmine interacting with the twins and realizing that it's cool to be a big sis, after the talk with CJ and Janine, and maybe a few other things and it really would have been great!! I think the main reason is that it's only 30 minutes (including commercials, they make me mad too lol) and so sometimes I feel like everything is rushed. I wish the episodes were an hour long!!

November 20, 2009 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

QU33N J

The second episode was the best. I mean the first episode was alright, but I like the CJ and Janine scenes better. I truly felt Jazzy's pain, I mean, everybody was acting like she wasn't even there and I think Uncle Curtis was making it worse because he was trying to get them out of the house...literally(lol!). But anyway I'm glad they apologized because that episode kinda made me sad but happy all the least. Demetria Mckinney did her thang, she really knows how to cry on the spot!! It was also funny that Jazzy wrote "y'all" on the front of the letter, that took the sadness out and made it kinda funny. I hope that they have more Cj and Janine episodes more than Calvin and Miranda, (they need to come to their senses and stop acting like they in middle school and start acting like adults.)....just saying!

--

*!*!*!*!*!*!*Jasmine Jackson @.K.@ Mz. Queen J Representin' that 1-4, 1-4!!!!!!  *!*!*!*!*!*!

November 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

I cant wait to see the new episodes coming on tommorow.Like yaw said i hope they show cj,janine and their famiy at their house because they show maranda and calvins house.I think maranda was wrong for saying that there was no more baby but she just wanted to hurt him as much as he hurt her and he hurt her alot.I understand maranda was in the wrong but calvin was too especially when you kiss mercades more than once and act like it never happened.I love calvin on this show but he needs to grow up & take respondsability as a husband and be commited to his wife witch is maranda not mercades or tracie.        

p.s-my favorite couples in order are:

1. CJ&Janine
  2. Ella&Curtis
  3. Calvin&Maranda
--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

November 24, 2009 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

princess dot at 07:12PM on Nov 24, 2009

I cant wait to see the new episodes coming on tommorow.Like yaw said i hope they show cj,janine and their famiy at their house because they show maranda and calvins house.I think maranda was wrong for saying that there was no more baby but she just wanted to hurt him as much as he hurt her and he hurt her alot.I understand maranda was in the wrong but calvin was too especially when you kiss mercades more than once and act like it never happened.I love calvin on this show but he needs to grow up & take respondsability as a husband and be commited to his wife witch is maranda not mercades or tracie.        

p.s-my favorite couples in order are:

1. CJ&Janine
  2. Ella&Curtis
  3. Calvin&Maranda

YOU HAD A VERY STRONG POINT ABOUT CALVIN & MIRANDA'S SITUATION

CALVIN HAVE BEEN IN THE WRONG, AND SOMETIMES ALOT OF US FORGET THAT AND BLAME MIRANDA FOR WAT SHE DID TO HIM

BUT WE ALL HAVE TO REALIZE WHAT HE DID TO HER AS WELL

BUT I THINK THAT THEY BOTH JUST NEED TO GROW UP

THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE PARENTS!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR THOUGHTS HER :)

--

November 24, 2009 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

I MUST SAY THAT I WAS REALLY ENJOYING THE SHOW TONIGHT,

THE TWINS WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE :)

I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT THEY WAS 1 YEARS OLD

THAT WAS SOMETHING I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT, EVERTIME I SEEN THEM

I LOVED THE PART WHEN THE BABIES WAS THROWING THEIR TEDDY BEARS AT FLOYD, THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!!

THE "FLIP FLOP" MOMENT WAS TO FUNNY LOL

I WAS HAPPY TO SEE CJ & JANINE GET SERIOUS LOL

BUT CURTIS & ELLA "FLIP FLOP" MOMENT WAS EXTRA FUNNY!!!

& CLAVIN & MIRANDA'S WAS FUNNY & SERIOUS... BUT FOR SOME KINDA REASON IT MADE ME UPSET BECAUSE I AM REALLY TIRED OF HEARING THEM ARGUEING, SEROUSLY!!!!

I ALSO KINDA KNEW THAT WHEN I HAD READ THE DISCRIPTION TO THIS EPISODE THAT CLARETHA & FLOYED WAS GOING TO HOOK-UP ... BUT I DID NOT KNOW THEY ALREADY HOOKED-UP LOL

I WAS ALSO KINDA MAD TO ONLY SEE ONE EPISODE THIS WEEK, I WISH IT WAS LONGER... I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN NEXT WEEK, WHEN "MS. CURTIS" COMES ON.

WELL,

UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS

PEACE & LOVE

--

November 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

I really really wish that the episodes were longer. I feel like sometimes there is so much missing from the episodes and they are rushed. I did enjoy this episode though! I wasn't expecting Claretha & Floyd to get together. The twins are cute. CJ and Janine's "flip flop" was funny but Ella and Curtis' was really funny!! Especially when Ella impersonated Curtis lol. Can't wait for the next episode!

November 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

TONITE EPISODE WAS GOOD BUT NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. T THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE AT THE RETREAT LONGER AND SEE MORE CJ AND JANINE ROMANTIC SIDE. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE MORE OF THE TWINS. I HAD NO CLUE ON FLOYD AND CLARETHA BEING A COUPLE! THE FLIP FLOP SCENE WAS GOOD. JANINE CURLING HER HAIR WITH HER FINGER TO TALK ABOUT CJ CURLY HAIR. LOL! I DID NOT LIKE THE IDEA THAT IS WAS ONE EXPISODE AS WELL. AND I AM GLADE THE TWISN ARE 1. HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE MORE OF THEM IN NEXT SEASON BECAUSE ON TV THE OLDER A CHILD GETS AS AN ACTOR THE MORE THEY CAN BE ON CAMERA. BABIES CAN ONLY BE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA FOR A SHORT TIME. SO THAT IS PROBABLY THE REASON WE HAVE NOT SEEN MUCH OF THE TWINS. AND I GUESS DOC IS DOING THINGS ON HIS SHOW WHICH I HAVE NOT SEEN YET SO THATS WHY HE IS NOT ON THE SHOW AS MUCH. BUT I CANT WAIT TILL THE DAY WHEN WE CAN SEE CJ, JANINE AND THEIR KIDS IN THEIR NEW  HOME!

November 26, 2009 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.