deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Do anyone have any information about dee dee's album?

Alexia

Dee Dee said in interviews last year that her debut album was going to be released at the end of 2009 but it never got released.So I was wondering is she still going to release her album? Alexia

Love 4 Sole' Fanpage

March 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

ON LIKE 2 VIDEOS I POSTED ON HERE, SHE MEANTIONED THAT SHE WAS PLANNING ON DROPING HER CD IN THE SPRING OF APRIL

BUT I NEVER REALLY HEARD NOTHING MUCH OF IT SINCE THOSE VIDEOS

--

March 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexia

Oh ok I was just wondering because I just love her music lol! Alexia

Love 4 Sole' Fanpage

March 6, 2010 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Faith B.

yeah its coming out in this spring!!!!Im so excited for this to come out!!!I already know ima have her song "Stay" on repeat like 24/7 lol

--

xo_Faith ! <3

April 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexia

Faith B. at 09:23PM on Apr 03, 2010

yeah its coming out in this spring!!!!Im so excited for this to come out!!!I already know ima have her song "Stay" on repeat like 24/7 lol

Oh thanks for the information!I can't wait to get her album too,stay will be on repeat for me to I love that song.

Love 4 Sole' Fanpage

April 15, 2010 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dominique Smith

DEE DEE is a good singer and she was good playing  on tyler perry house of payne

August 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.