deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > "Payne-ful Resolution".....What do you predict will happen???

Chel

Hey everybody!!! So....I noticed that we NEVER hold discussions on here anymore, so I thought I would start up one and see how it turns out! lol I know we have ALL been awating the last six episodes of this season of HOP (House of Payne) for the LONGEST!!! It's a shame how long they are making us wait!....but anywayz....since TBS posted the clips of Payne-ful Resolution, even though it was never aired, I thought it would be interesting to see what everybody thinks will happen, based on what we already know from the clips. It'll make it even more exciting when we finally do get to see it, because then we will know if our predictions were right, or how close  we came to what actually happens. So what do yall think??? I have a lot of predictions, so give me a minute to come up with what I think is the best one lol!!

--

November 17, 2010 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

all I know is that they better not resolve  to have CJ and Janine divorce....again cause imma have to go postal party-shonda-madea-set-it-off-in-this-piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

But I think Janine will painfully quit and peace sake and Calvin gon be in jail when his baby is born.

November 17, 2010 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"Ebzter" C.

i think it might have somthin 2 do w/ CJ and Janine! either they gonna have this huge fight and someone decides 2 go elsewhere 4 awhile, or Janine quits. Calvin might b in jail when the baby is born which is kinda sad. these eps might not air till next year January!!!! >:(

November 17, 2010 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Ok so I'm just gon talk about the CJ-Janine part of the episode. We all know that they have been arguing a lot lately, so maybe in the new episodes before that they continue to argue, which upsets Jazzy. CJ & Janine find Jazzy crying or very upset and they find out that it's because she doesn't want them to have another divorce. They probably tell her that they won't get a divorce and that married couples argue sometimes. That's probably why Jazzy said "are you guys arguing...AGAIN" and Janine told her they were not so that she wouldn't worry.....Something with this Roland character I really don't know. Perhaps Roland is doing something that CJ isn't and it's making Janine happy. I think that when we see him he's probably going to be all fiiiiiine lol and CJ is gon get jealous and then....anything could happen. Maybe they won't get a divorce but just decided to get some air....maybe CJ will be the one to leave this time...maybe he'll say something like "now u get to see what it's like to do this own your own"....even though it wouldn't be fair because that's four kids and one Janine vs two kids and one CJ and he CLEARLY did not do it on his own because Ella and Curtis practically raised Malik & Jazzy & he would have never survived w/out their help. There's a lot that could happen with this episode...

--

November 17, 2010 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jen

Sad to say but I think CJ will give Janine an ultimatum...either your family or your job!  I also think that Roland will be GORGEOUS and that once CJ sees him he'll think that him an Janine are fooling around. i Hate to see those two argue after all they have been through but i'm hoping they get to some kind of compromise.

November 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

WELL OK.... I FEEL THAT JANINE MAY FEEL SOME KIND OF WAY TOWARDS ROLAND... BUT NOTHING TO SERIOUS. SHE MAY FEEL LIKE HE IS DOING SOMETHING THAT CJ IS NOT DOING. ROLAND MAY EVEN TRY TO COME BETWEEN THEM. BUT JANINE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A HARD TIME DEALING WITH THAT BECAUSE SHE SLIGHTLY MAY HAVE FEELING FOR HIM, BUT NOTHING TO SERIOUS TO MAKE HER LEAVE HER FAMILY. HE MAY EVEN COME ON TO STRONG ON JANINE, TO THE POINT SHE MAY HAVE TO REJECT HIM. AND HE GETS UPSET AND TURNS IN, TO A DANGEROUS STALKER (OMG! THAT WOULD BE A GOOD EPISODE, LOL) THEN CJ WOULD FIND OUT SOME HOW AND TRY TO GO FIND ROLAND AND KILL HIM.....

IDK... I HAVE BEEN THINKING ALOT ABOUT THIS... ITS BEEN ALOT THAT HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH MY MIND ABOUT THIS DRAMA LOL!

November 18, 2010 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JESSICA (MS SHUNTATE)

Well for me i say it not going to be a big deal. cause some way the writers are going to mess it up anyway but all i see them doing is arguring  and cj complaning cause he not getting his way and eventually he's gonna had to deal with janine working i doubt she give up working just to do what he say.... And uhhhhh i have no comment for the other couple their not important to me...lol

November 19, 2010 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temperance

Hey Yallll....l0lz?!

Okay sooo this is what i think will happen in this episode.....obviously it has something 2 do w/ cj and janine....I think that cj will get really jealous of roland.....and start not trusting janine again, he probably will think shes cheating. I highly that janine actually cheats....but if yall saw (Why Did I Get Married Too) remember the one girl was cheating emotionally or whatever, liike maybe she might call cj roland......and that will piss him off...l0lz?! O and I think when they arguing the crack thing might come up...but i feel like cj can't be made because hes the one pushing her to roland....by complaining all the time about her working....I mean if you have a man who doesn't appreciate your job....and then you go to work and theres a man that does appreciate your job...which one would you connect with.?.....O?!...and ( this all long) but ummmm I also was thinking janine might have had a argument w/ cj one morning and go to work upset....and Roland asks her whats wrong.....and she starts venting to him....and yeah thats all....so yup....Sorry For The Long Description.....

Peace Luv and Chicken Grease?!

--

* Island Princess *

November 20, 2010 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

i think that janine is going to have feelings for ronald but not enough to make her leave her husband and kids i also think cj is going to get jealous of ronald because ronald probably spends more time with janine than cj does.

I also think curtis is going to get calvin out of jail just in time for him to see his child be born and i dont think curtis and ella are going to sell the house.

--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

November 21, 2010 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

i meant roland sorry guys i was focused on something else when i wrote what i thought was going to happen

--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

November 22, 2010 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

I think that CJ&Janine might split up for a while but not divorce. Janine probably likes her new boss a little bit. And CJ will start to pick up on it and then he will get very upset and decide to leave. And Janine says something like now you know how I felt about the situation with Chief Bannon. Or CJ might go and have a man to man talk with Rolland. And like Chelby said I think Janine will be left with the kids for a while by herself and then she will realize she needs CJ and she is sorry. But IDK it's a lot that I think will happen.

--

#Demetrian4Life

November 27, 2010 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

April

i think that they will get into a argument about Janine working some much and not spending time at home. She would eventually tell him that when Malik got in trouble he was gone leaving her to deal with the situation so why can't  he do the same. At this point C.J doesn't understand and thinks that she is being selfish and decides to move back in with aunt Ella and uncle Curits. He doesn't stay long cause uncle curtis and aunt ella makes him realize that it doesn't take him to be a the fire station all the time to be a good cheif, but having time for his family is everything and plus they want the house back to themselves. With the help from uncle curits and aunt ella he sits down with Janine.... from there idk.

November 30, 2010 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

April at November 30, 2010 at 10:40 AM

i think that they will get into a argument about Janine working some much and not spending time at home. She would eventually tell him that when Malik got in trouble he was gone leaving her to deal with the situation so why can't  he do the same. At this point C.J doesn't understand and thinks that she is being selfish and decides to move back in with aunt Ella and uncle Curits. He doesn't stay long cause uncle curtis and aunt ella makes him realize that it doesn't take him to be a the fire station all the time to be a good cheif, but having time for his family is everything and plus they want the house back to themselves. With the help from uncle curits and aunt ella he sits down with Janine.... from there idk.

I like that! I think something like that will happen too!

--

December 2, 2010 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Now that I think about it, I think Janine and Roland's situation will be similar to the situation Diane had in Why Did I Get Married Too.

--

December 13, 2010 at 6:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

April

Hopefully it won' t but as u (Lady C) said it looks like its goin in that direction. From the clip it seems to have the same exact story line from Why Did I Get Married 2, between Terry and his wife. Hopefully since C.J is seeing the changes in Janine he would have a man to man talk with Roland.

December 13, 2010 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

April at December 13, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Hopefully it won' t but as u (Lady C) said it looks like its goin in that direction. From the clip it seems to have the same exact story line from Why Did I Get Married 2, between Terry and his wife. Hopefully since C.J is seeing the changes in Janine he would have a man to man talk with Roland.

Yup and what made me really think about it is because it was also the same storyline for "Lady Sings to Blue." The whole scene where Mike had Cancer and Troy came and was going crazy was the same thing with Blue and CJ, so I got a feeling it might be another duplicate cuz like you said, so far it's the same storyline. We shall see!

--

December 13, 2010 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

April

Chel at December 13, 2010 at 7:45 PM

April at December 13, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Yup and what made me really think about it is because it was also the same storyline for "Lady Sings to Blue." The whole scene where Mike had Cancer and Troy came and was going crazy was the same thing with Blue and CJ, so I got a feeling it might be another duplicate cuz like you said, so far it's the same storyline. We shall see!

Yes we will. I'm very excited to see it

December 17, 2010 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.