deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > my encounter with Ms. Demetria Mckinney

SHAWNDABOO94

When i learned that Ms Mckinney would be at the Essence Festival i was soo excited. When Ms, Mckinney came out the first thing shae asked were there any Demetrians in the house. I was standing where she could see and hear  me when i screamed VERY loudly lol she looked at me and smiled and said i knew it. lol When i made  it to the table i told her that i was a Demetrian and that all of the demetrians said hello she then said to tell them hello. We were only able to take pics of them and not with them. I was a little disapointed about that so afterwards i kinda just stood around then walks up Mr. Roger Bobb i asked him could i take his pic at first he was like who me i was like yes im a Demetrian so complied lol he was like really whats your name i think he thought i was miss Iesha lol he said does she know that i was like yes i told her i  but i didnt get to take a pic with her. He was like ill get you a pic i was floored lol. He was like you have to be ready when she comes down soo when she did come down he was like shes a Demetrian she was like awe gave me hug and he took our pic. It was such a pleasure meeting her she is such and sweet and humble spirit . It was also a pleasure reppiing for  the Demetrian fam hopefully i did it well:}

--

*BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE*

July 21, 2011 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Yesssss you DID! Ayyyyyyeeee your experience shows just how much of a PRIVILEGE it is to be a #Demetrian! So glad you got your chance to meet her and hold it down for us! :-)

--

July 21, 2011 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

AWE!!! THAT WAS SOO SWEET! AND EXCITING!

I PROBABLY WOULD OF FAINTED.... BUT THATS JUST ME! (LOL!)

...AND GIRL PLEASE! ROGER BOBB DONT KNOW ME... I THINK! LOL!

BUT YOU REPPED HARD! IM PROUD YOU DID IT! EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU THINK YOU WAS THE ONLY DEMETRIAN THERE, WHEN YOU SCREAMED, IT PROBABLY FELT LIKE A MILLION DEMETRIANS WAS THERE FOR DEE DEE!

U ROCK!!! MS. LASHAWNDA! :)

--

July 22, 2011 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SHAWNDABOO94

@ Chel thank U its was an awesome experience and pleasure. @ Iesha im sure ms mckinney talks about u all the time lol and thank u u rock too!:}

--

*BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE*

July 22, 2011 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.