deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > What do you feel about the story line on House of Payne now and in the future?

Yolanda

I feel that it has gotten a little dual! It seem to focus on two characters more than the others. But I feel it will get better in the future. What do you think?

May 8, 2009 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

I feel the same way. But i got an email for Tyler Perry's website and it said that the episides were about to get way better. 

May 8, 2009 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thebluestpurple

i think it's going to improve too. i just want more of my cj/janine. but i'm very relieved to hear that they will be back eventually; demetria mentioned it in a recent radio interview, which i see someone posted on here.

for whatever reason they decided to press pause on cj & janine's storyline, but i hope when they're back in eppys we get to see them focused on again.

May 9, 2009 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

LadyK at 05:05PM on May 08, 2009

I feel the same way. But i got an email for Tyler Perry's website and it said that the episides were about to get way better. 

I got that same email to. I just hope it is soon. Like the next new episodes coming up.

May 10, 2009 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

***Mz.Actress***

i hope so 'cause i thought Tyler was gonna take dee dee and cj and the twins out the show for good??

--

:D***Mz.DeeDeeWannaBee***:D

June 24, 2009 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

deedeefan19

ifeel the same way and hopefully it will improve and hopefully he doesnt take them out

--

i am me always and forever and no one can cahnge that;life ia 2 short bee like everyone else

June 25, 2009 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea Lashay

Well i posted a comment on the TBS fanforum. And i think the only reason that he is writting them off for a while is because Hayden and Jayden have to get older. I think they are auditioning some older twins to take the rolls of Hayden and Jayden and when they find them the writers will have a way of writing CJ and Janine back into the show.

But i think that the drama is getting better and better and o yeah they start filming in August so we're probly not gonna get n e new episodes unti October-November or later....

****anijah(:age16:)****

www.beydeedee.webs.com

June 25, 2009 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Andrea Lashay at 04:25PM on Jun 25, 2009

Well i posted a comment on the TBS fanforum. And i think the only reason that he is writting them off for a while is because Hayden and Jayden have to get older. I think they are auditioning some older twins to take the rolls of Hayden and Jayden and when they find them the writers will have a way of writing CJ and Janine back into the show.

But i think that the drama is getting better and better and o yeah they start filming in August so we're probly not gonna get n e new episodes unti October-November or later....

****anijah(:age16:)****

www.beydeedee.webs.com

I agree. Jayden and Hayden has to grow up so moving CJ and Janine to another state will let time pass on the twins growth. The next time we see Jayden and Hayden they maybe 1, so that gives them time to find two other children or actual twins.

June 26, 2009 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Do you think Dee Dee is ready for a big role in a movie?

July 12, 2009 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea Lashay

Yolanda at 03:39AM on Jul 12, 2009

Do you think Dee Dee is ready for a big role in a movie?

yea i was thinking that too im ready for her to play a different kind of character

July 12, 2009 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

i Am positive DEE DEE is ready for the big screen .... i've been waitinf for this moment ....from the first time i became her #1 fan......not to mention the fact that she is about to blow up more because of her up coming album......i hope they play some of her songs on the radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

#Demetrian4Life

July 20, 2009 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

thebluestpurple at 12:10AM on May 09, 2009

i think it's going to improve too. i just want more of my cj/janine. but i'm very relieved to hear that they will be back eventually; demetria mentioned it in a recent radio interview, which i see someone posted on here.

for whatever reason they decided to press pause on cj & janine's storyline, but i hope when they're back in eppys we get to see them focused on again.

how do you get to the radio interview where she talks about the new episodes

--

#Demetrian4Life

July 20, 2009 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

Yolanda at 12:33AM on May 10, 2009

I got that same email to. I just hope it is soon. Like the next new episodes coming up.

wat do u go to ,2 sign up for the tyler perry's email list thingy.....and can u send me a friend request on myspace...im on iesha's deedee's fan page top....well i should b...but my display name is mz.pretty money or my email is a_taurusbull9@yahoo.com

--

#Demetrian4Life

July 20, 2009 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Sydney Simone at 11:33PM on Jul 20, 2009

Yolanda at 12:33AM on May 10, 2009

wat do u go to ,2 sign up for the tyler perry's email list thingy.....and can u send me a friend request on myspace...im on iesha's deedee's fan page top....well i should b...but my display name is mz.pretty money or my email is a_taurusbull9@yahoo.com

you can go to tylerperry.com and make an account or whatever the process is. And he sends emails about what is going on is his life and pics at times to.

July 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.